At Atlas Pro Audio we are always looking for brands and gear that will help you make better music. We are pleased to announce that Atlas Pro Audio is now offering a new brand of mastering gear to our customers. We’ve added RJR to our ever growing line card.
RJR, Regular John Recording, is a small boutique manufacturer that has been building high end custom outboard gear since 2007. While RJR may not be a BIG name (yet!) in the industry it certainly has a great reputation and has been used by recording engineers around the world. RJR is proudly hand-made in the USA.
RJR BAX Mastering EQ – $2395 Free US Ground Shipping
The BAX Mastering EQ is an affordable high quality mastering EQ that features 100% recall-ability.
The boost/cut controls are 24 position ELMA switches, and the frequency selections are 6 position switches.
The BAX Mastering EQ is 100% solid state, IC-based with high speed LME49710 opamps, metal film resistors, WIMA film caps, C0G NP0 ceramic caps, and metal film resistors.
– 100% recallability with stepped controls throughout
– Extremely clean and transparent audio path
– Extremely low noise floor
– Perfect for tone shaping without changing the sonic character of source audio
– High, Mid, and Low Boost/Cut amounts:
+/- 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 5, 6, and 8 dB
– Six High Frequency Selections:
9kHz, 13kHz, 16kHz, 20kHz, 27kHz, and 40kHz
– Six Mid Frequency Selections:
200Hz, 400Hz, 800Hz, 2kHz, 4kHz, and 7kHz
– Six Low Frequency Selections:
20Hz, 30Hz, 40Hz, 60Hz, 85Hz, and 120Hz
– Four Position Low-Cut Filter @ 6dB/octave
Off, 10Hz, 20Hz, and 40Hz
– Input Impedance: greater than 10k ohms
– Output Impedance: less than 50 ohms
– Noise Floor: below -90dBu
– Input AC: 110V-120V
– 4mm thick anodize aluminum front panel with black infill engravings
– 2mm thick aluminum rear panel with non-filled engravings
– All aluminum chassis
– ELMA 24 position rotary switches for Boost/Cut controls
– 6 position rotary switches for Frequency Selectors
– 4 button push bank for Low Cut Filter
– WIMA film capacitors
– Low ESR Panasonic FC Electrolytic capacitors
– Metal Film Resistors
– High Speed LME49710 opamps
– C0G NP0 ceramic capacitors